[BHS etree] ADMIN: A thank you, tours, found jacket

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Wed Oct 5 09:39:11 PDT 2005

Contact: Janet Huseby, jhuseby at pacbell.net

1. August and September were AMAZING months for volunteers--over 200
members
of our community contributed hundreds of hours to help launch the
school
year. There is no way the school could have opened without the help
of all
of you.  For a complete report, checkout "Berkeley High: The Numbers"
in the
upcoming Newsletter which will be mailed on Friday.  In fact, if you
come in
on Friday to help with the mailing, you can read the story itself
before it
hits the post office.  The mailing will take place in the Admin
Building and
starts at 8:30 a.m.

2. On November 16, we will be launching small parent-led tours every
morning
leaving the front office at 9:45.  If you are interested in being a
tour
leader, please contact me at jhuseby at pacbell.net or by phone (510)
527-1130.

3. Lost and Found: During registration I picked up a beige CP Shades
linen
jacket someone left in the Jacket Gym.  The regular Lost and Found at
BHS is
located outside of the Parent Resource Center (2nd floor of the Admin
Building) but this jacket is at the front desk in the volunteers'
drawer.

Janet Huseby
BHS Volunteer Coordinator
jhuseby at pacbell.net