[BHS etree] SPORTS: Ad space in BHS Sports Calendar

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Wed Sep 21 11:58:31 PDT 2005

Contact: Mary Kay Murlas
         murlas at sbcglobal.net  510-866-9050

Berkeley High Athletics has a long and proud tradition of excellence.
We strongly believe that, with the support of the community, we can
continue to provide 1,000 student athletes in 28 varsity sports on 60
different teams, the opportunity to represent Berkeley High School
and participate in interscholastic athletics.

To offset budget cuts and help insure the continued excellence of our
programs, the athletic department, in partnership with the Berkeley
Athletic Fund, is offering advertising space in fall, winter and
spring  sports calendars.  These calendars will provide the schedules
for all sports along with your ad.  The BHS Athletics Calendar is
12"w x 30" h, in color  and 1,500-2,000 will be printed for
distribution each season. The pricing is below.

Those interested in purchasing ads in the BHS Athletics Calendar may
contact MK Murlas (murlas at sbcglobal.net) or call the athletic
department at 644-8723.   There is limited space available and ads
are selling fast!

Kristin Glenchur
Athletic Director, Berkeley High School

1 season calendar:
1/12   2.5" x 1.5"   $ 300
1/6 H  5.25"x1.5"      600
1/6 V   1.5"x 5"       600
1/3    3.5" x 5"       900
1/2       5"x5"       1200
Single line - $50

3 season calendar:
1/12   2.5" x 1.5"   $ 700
1/6 H  5.25"x1.5"     1400
1/6 V   1.5"x 5"      2100
1/3    3.5" x 5"      2800

Please DO NOT HIT 'REPLY' to respond to this message.
Please direct your email to the contact person for this message.