[BHS etree] PTSA: Back to School Teacher/Staff Luncheon PTSA

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Sun Sep 18 20:26:51 PDT 2005

contact:  TonyaT2310 at aol.com

It is tradition that the BHS PTSA sponsors a Back to School Luncheon for the
Teacher/Staff to show our appreciation.  Well, it is that time of the year.
We look forward to meeting any new staff and it is a pleasure to watch the
teachers/staff fellowship together over a meal.  Believe me the
teachers/staff enjoy good home cooked meal.  This year the luncheon will be
held in the West Wing of the Community Theatre.  This is the opposite side
from where it has been traditionally held in the Community Theatre.
Date:  Wednesday, September 28, 2005
Time:  11am - 1 pm
Anyone willing to help set up/serve/clean-up or contribute a dish please
contact Tonya Tyree at tonyat2310 at aol.com or call at 510-223-8405.
We will be serving over 250 teachers and staff.  Please provide enough
nourishment for at least 12 people.  Meats, salads, fruit salads, pasta,
desert.  The ptsa will provide the plastic ware.  Thank you!

Tonya Tyree