[BHS etree] eScrip, Peet's cards, Berkeley Bowl & Solano Ave. certificates

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Mon Sep 5 21:54:37 PDT 2005

Contact: Susan Helmrich, shelmrich at aol.com

Please support Berkeley High School and sign up for eScrip TODAY!

25% of  all proceeds will go to the Berkeley Athletic Fund

We are trying to reach our goal of 1,000 families, faculty, and
friends of Berkeley High to  enroll.  We need your help to reach that
goal!

It's easy:
1.  Log onto http://www.escrip.com
2.Click on "Welcome" and then on "Sign  Up"
3.  Choose group "ID" which is 137646958
4.  Just follow the directions from there
5.  Donations made directly to the BHSDG when you use your registered
cards at participating merchants.

For more info on eScrip, or if you prefer not to enroll online, call
Patty
Kates at 841-1322 or Helen Walker at 845-4948.

For Berkeley Bowl, Solano Ave. and Peet's paper scrip contact Linda
Safarik-Tong at 524-5544 or email her at bhs_scrip at yahoo.com