[BHS etree] CLUBS: Building with Books

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Thu Sep 1 05:33:25 PDT 2005

Contact: Sarah Lum, Atmois at aol.com

Are YOU interested in effecting change locally and globally? Do YOU
think teenagers in third world countries deserve education? Do you
want community service hours and the chance to live/build a school in
one of our sponsored countries for 2 1/2 weeks?

BwB National (http://www.buildingwithbooks.org/) PAYS for airfare,
hostel, etc. You apply and interview mid-year, and depending on
service hours, if you are chosen, you are one of two students from
BHS that will go for free.

If so, Join Berkeley High's, Building with Books, where we make a
difference. Meetings are every Tuesday at lunch in H302 (which can
only be accessed at the stairs next to the Health Center). See you
there!