[BHS etree] ACADEMIC CHOICE: Potluck Picnic - Sunday, August 28th

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Mon Aug 22 16:07:17 PDT 2005

Contact: Contact: Janet Delaney, janet at janetdelaney.com

Academic Choice is sponsoring a potluck picnic for all AC families
THIS SUNDAY, August 28th from 4:00 to 7:30pm.

Please join us at Cordonices Park, 1201 Euclid Avenue, across from
the Berkeley Rose Garden (this is the only park in Berkeley where we
can reserve space for a group as large as ours. So sorry it is not
more centrally located, but it is a lovely park on the #65 bus line,
http://www.actransit.org/pdf/schedulemaps/65-jun04.pdf)

We look forward to reacquainting ourselves, to meeting new members of
the AC community and to getting the school year off to a great start.

Bring your students along, or come on your own!

PLEASE BRING A POTLUCK CONTRIBUTION TO SHARE!
If your last name begins with:

A through F = Drinks & Chips
G through R = Salads, Pasta, Pizza
S through Z = Desserts

It would be great if you could bring your own flatware, cups and
plates in an effort to cut down on our use of paper products.

Contact: Janet Delaney, janet at janetdelaney.com if you have questions.

Special Announcement!
On September 10th there will be a "student only" picnic for AC
students organized by the student leadership of Academic Choice.
Watch the bhs e-tree for details.