[BHS etree] SPORTS: Football starts on August 15th

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Fri Aug 12 09:51:02 PDT 2005

Contact: Matt Bissell BHS Head Football Coach
          510-845-7755  mattbissell at comcast.net

The Berkeley Football Season starts Monday August 15th
at 3:00pm on the football field.  All Berkeley High,
Berkeley Alternative, and Berkeley Independent studies
students are eligible and encouraged to participate.
It is a fun time for all the students, especially
incoming freshmen who will be making friends at
Berkeley High before the school year even starts.
Berkeley High is a huge school, but meeting and
developing relationships with over a hundred athletes
makes the school much friendlier and much less imposing.

In order to participate all athletes must complete an
athletic packet.  Contained in the athletic packet
will be a parent consent form, a physical form, and a
few other necessary documents that are to be filled
out by the parent or guardian.  Athletic packets are
being handed out by the secretaries of Berkeley High
School, in front of the Athletic Director's building
(called the "BOC"), and I will have extra packets
available on Monday August 15th.  I look forward to
meeting your children.  Any questions please feel free
to contact me
by telephone or by email.

Matt Bissell
Head Football Coach