[BHS etree] ACADEMIC CHOICE: Picnic Announcement

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Wed Aug 10 22:24:11 PDT 2005

Contact: Janet Delaney, janet at janetdelaney.com

Academic Choice is sponsoring a picnic for all Academic Choice
famIlies on Sunday August 28th from 4 to 7:30pm

Please join us at Cordonices Park, 1201 Euclid Avenue, across from
the Berkeley Rose Garden
(this is the only park in Berkeley where we can reserve space for a
group as large as ours. So sorry it is not more centrally located,
but it is a lovely park on the #65 bus line
http://www.actransit.org/pdf/schedulemaps/65-jun04.pdf)

We look forward to reacquainting ourselves, to meeting new members of
the AC community and to getting the school year off to a great start.
Bring your students along, or come on your own!

Please bring a potluck dish to share:

If your Last Name begins with:

A through F = Drinks & Chips
G through R = Salads, Pasta, Pizza
S through Z = Desserts

It would be great if you could bring your own flatware, cups and
plates in an effort to cut down on our use of paper products.

On September 10th there will be a "student only" picnic for AC
students organized by the student leadership of Academic Choice.
Watch the bhs e-tree for details.