[BHS etree] ADMIN: Library needs barcoding volunteers next week

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Mon Aug 8 21:57:00 PDT 2005

Contact: Ellie Goldstein-Erickson, BHS Library Media Teacher,
524-4246 or 644-6875 or clifie at earthlink.net

After successfully barcoding and implementing an automated textbook
checkout system for the History, Math and Science textbooks last
summer, we are doing the same for all the English books this summer.
Everything from the English book room has been boxed and brought to
the Berkeley High library.

We need volunteers to help barcode the books. We will be working
Tuesday, August 9 - Thursday, August 11, and Monday, August 15 -
Friday, August 19. Hours available are from 9:00 A.M. - 4:00 P.M.

Please call Ellie Goldstein-Erickson at 524-4246 anytime between 9
A.M. and 9 P.M. or email her at <clifie at earthlink.net> to let her
know when you're coming. You can sign up for as little as 1 hour or
all day/every day!

You may also call Ellie at the library directly, 644-6875, during the
listed work hours, or leave a voicemail message other times. You are
also welcome to show up without signing up if you are available at
the last minute. Teenagers with time on their hands or in need of
community service hours are encouraged to participate!

We have a microwave and small refrigerator if you would like to bring
lunch or a snack. Thanks in advance.