[BHS etree] ADMIN: Summer Mailing Tuesday (August 2) and possible Wednesday NEEDS help!

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Mon Aug 1 15:59:30 PDT 2005

contact: jhuseby at pacbell.net

The summer mailing began on Monday and the job is HUGE! Fifteen parents and
two students worked and worked and we haven't even finished the freshmen
class.  We need help!  I will be there on Tuesday, August 2, from 9 a.m. to
4 p.m. and Wednesday morning if need be.  If you can come for an hour, two
hours, 15 minutes, whatever, it will make a big difference. You may park in
the teacher's lots (two former tennis courts (on Milvia) or on campus next
to the football field.) The mailing is taking place in the conference rooms
in the Admin Building on Milvia and Allston Way.

We are folding two items, collating 16, sorting by zip code, and gluing the
envelopes shut. There are enough jobs for dozens of volunteers It is not
very hard work but an excellent opportunity to talk to other parents and
hear the latest bhs news.  If it is at all possible, please come by to help.

Many many thanks to the volunteers who showed up on Monday: parents Tanya
Osborne, Linda Jewell, Robin Delugar, Michelle Hellerstein, Sheri Siino,
Lynn Fraley, Jessica Seaton, Brigitte Little, Chris Gilbert, Marjorie
Alword, Liz Sherer, Laura Klein, Lynne Hollyes, Joanne Backman, Barb
Altenberg and students Ronald Pernell and Sebastian Barahona.

Janet Huseby
Parent volunteer coordinator
(510) 527-1130
jhuseby at pacbell.net