[BHS etree] PARENT RESOURCE CENTER: Memorial Food Donations for Meleia

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Mon Jul 25 11:06:45 PDT 2005

Dear BHS Families and Community Members

I would like to THANK all of you who donated your time, energy, cars
and food items for Meleia's Memorial Services.  I could not have done
all that needed to be done without you. My heartfelt appreciation to
all.  Special thanks to Cafe Venezia, Starbucks Coffee, Peets, The
Cheeseboard, Vital Vittles, Council member Darryl Moore, Mary Kay
Marlas, PCAD, BUSD, The City of Berkeley and former neighbors of
Kimberely Willis-Starbuck.  Janet and the etree--thank you for
getting the messages out in a timely manner.  Each time the Berkeley
community is called upon, it rises to the occasion in a grand way.

Again Thank you and may your lives be blessed by this great deed.

Irma Parker
Liasion/Coordinator, BHS Parent Resource Center