[BHS etree] MISC: Free tix to show WEdnesday night

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Wed Jun 29 08:00:16 PDT 2005

cotnact: Hypedrama at aol.com [
LAST MINUTE THING, FROM J WINER, DRAMA TEACHER

I have one ticket to a show at Aurora Theatre tonight, it is a solo show by
veteran actor Ron Campbell...Ron has acted everywhere, CalShakes, ACT,
Actors Gang, this guy is a totally amazing transforming comic actor....and
this is a solo show about a storytelling character in the midst of tragedy
in WW II... I really want to see it but I have a rehearsal for the play I am
in.. The one catch is, this evening starts at 6:30 with a little meeting for
Drama Teachers to brief them about Aurora's next season, then is followed by
the performance, SO, i need a parent or responsabble student to represent me
as BHS Drama person, take a few notes about what is happening next year,
THEN YOU CAN SEE THE SHOW FOR FREE!! Just call me soon on my cell phone and
i will put your name down and let the education person know you'll be
there.... Hope someone out there might be excited to do this.... Let me
know... -JORDAN 332-1931