[BHS etree] SPORTS: Berkeley Athletic Fund Meeting 6/13

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Wed Jun 8 15:19:54 PDT 2005

Contact: Mary Kay Murlas, murlas at sbcglobal.net, 510-866-9050

Please join us on Monday, June 13, 7:15 pm
in the BHS Athletic Director's Office.

We will be making plans for the 2005-06 year,
including raising our level of fund raising
for expected cut backs.  We are looking for
a lead person and others to help in the areas
listed below (details on our website
www.berkeleyathleticfund.org).

 - Participate in planning 2005 Tennis
     Tournament - now through July 30, 2005
 - Coordinate Selling of BHS PE clothes - Aug/Sep 05
 - Coordinate Solano Stroll booth - Sept 05
 - Coordinate June Sports Clinics - June 06
 - Participate in Merchant outreach - all year
 - Coordinate BHS Wearables - all year
 - Coordinate game concessions - all year
 - Help with new fundraising ideas

If you cannot attend our meeting, just let me know
how you would like to help next year.

Mary Kay (MK) Murlas
murlas at sbcglobal.net      510-866-9050
Leukemia and Lymphoma Society Team in Training
Pacific Grove Triathlon - September 10, 2005
www.active.com/donate/tntgsf/tntgsfMMurlas
www.mkconsult.biz/triathlon.html