[BHS etree] SPORTS: BHS Scholar Athlete Lunch - 6/2 - Need help

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Mon May 30 10:03:54 PDT 2005

CONTACT:  MK Murlas [mailto:murlas at sbcglobal.net]

We are celebrating the success of our scholar
athletes, Thursday, June 2 at lunch time at BHS:

While participating in their sports, out of 960
student athletes:
 - 324 had a 3.5 or better GPA
 - 84 posted a 4.0 GPA
 - 66 imporved their GPA by 0.5 or better
 - 11 improved their PGA over a full grade point

The Barbeque Club is grilling and we need 4-5
volunteers to help get things ready at Donahue,
starting at 10:45 am until 11:45.  If you are
attending the volunteer coffee, it is a nice add on
to volunteer more!

Let me know if you can help.

MK

Mary Kay (MK)Murlas