[BHS etree] SPORTS: 2005 Boy's Basektball Skills Clinic jUNE 22-23

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Wed May 25 06:48:43 PDT 2005

Contact: Mary Kay Murlas, 510-866-9050
         murlas at sbcglobal.net
---------------------------------------

2005 Boy's Basektball Skills Clinic for entering 7th, 8th and 9th graders/
June 22, 22, 23 Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 6:00 - 9:00 pm

BHS New Jacket Gymnasium
2246 Milvia Street
Berkeley, CA

Please wear basketball shoes, t-shirts and gym shorts

Sponsored by the Berkeley Athletic Fund Questions: Mary Kay Murlas
510-866-9050, murlas at sbcglobal.net

Please complete the following form and mail to the address at the bottom.

Liability Waiver: I hereby authorize the
instructor to act for me according to his/her
best judgement inany emergency requiring medical
attention, and I hereby waive and release the
instructor, Berkeley Athletic Fund and the
Berkeley Unified School District from all
liability for any and all injuries incurred
while participating in the basketball clinic.

Parent Signature:
____________________________Date:________, 2005

Any medical conditions that should be brought
to the attention of the instructor? ___________

Participant Information:

Name_______________________________________
Age:________  Height: _______________

Address:_______________________________
City:___________________ Phone:____________

As of June, 2005:

Basketball Experience:

Registration Deadline: June 20, 2005. Make checks
payable to Berkeley Athletic Fund, $30.00.
Mail to: Basketball Camp, P.O. Box 12486, Berkeley,
CA 94712

Mary Kay (MK)Murlas
murlas at sbcglobal.net
510-866-9050