[BHS etree] FW: BHS Development Group Meeting

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Tue May 24 12:39:06 PDT 2005

AOL Email
-----Original Message-----
From: SHelmrich at aol.com [mailto:SHelmrich at aol.com]
Sent: Monday, May 23, 2005 9:32 PM
To: bhs at idiom.com
Subject: BHS Development Group Meeting

      BHSDG contacts:  Susan Helmrich (shelmrich at aol.com), Dibsy Machta
(dibsy at comcast.net)

      The next and final meeting (for this school year) of the
      Berkeley High School Development Group*
      will be     Monday, June 6, 2005 at the BUSD Annex Building at 1835
Allston Way at 7:30 PM.

      PLEASE COME!

      We are looking for new members to help us raise money that will
directly help Berkeley High students and faculty.
      Please join us as we begin to plan for next year to help make it the
best year yet at Berkeley High School.

      *The Berkeley High School Development Group (BHSDG) is an independent,
nonprofit 501 (c)(3) corporation.  The mission of the BHSDG is to support
and strengthen the educational experience of all students by raising and
allocating funds. Our tax-exempt ID # is 94-3173406.  Donations of any
amount are greatly appreciated.
       BHSDG   P.O. Box 519  Berkeley, CA 94701