[BHS etree] MISC: Independent Study Students looking for girl art

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Fri May 20 14:01:24 PDT 2005

contact:  margaret clare noyes kelly [mailto:margarett_clare at hotmail.com]

GIRLYFEST 2005!!! TEEN GIRLS IN THE ARTS—a call for submissions

If you are a teen girl (ages 13-19) in the bay area who
-Does spoken word,
-Plays in a band,
- Makes any type of visual art

We want you to be a part of girlyfest 2005, a one day festival showcasing
the art of teenage girls in the bay area. This festival was created by 2 BHS
Independent Study students who want to promote teen girls and their artistic
talents, for teens, by teens. We would love to represent all different types
and genres of girls—this means artists, bands, everything!
We want YOUR art, music, words. This event gives you a chance to showcase,
perform, and/or sell your art.

Girlyfest will take place June 11 at the Women’s Building in San Francisco.

Please email Clare directly at margarett_clare at hotmail.com
Or both Hannah and Clare at volunteer at womensbuilding.org
You can also reach us at: (510) 499-4568
or at The Women’s Building: (415) 431-1180 extension 11

For updates on girlyfest, go to:
http://geocities.com/transit_gloria/girlyfest2005

PLEASE contact us by June 8th, 2005!