[BHS etree] FW: BHS Development Group

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Wed May 18 22:07:57 PDT 2005

AOL Email
      Contacts:  Susan Helmrich (shelmrich at aol.com), Dibsy Machta
(Dibsy at comcast.net)

          By now you should have all received the Spring Fundraising
Campaign letter from the BHSDG.  Your support is greatly needed,
particularly as we plan for programs and projects for the next school year.
As this school year winds down, please consider our request for a donation.
Your contribution to this Spring Fundraising Campaign will go directly to
the important work of supporting BHS.  We would like to thank you all in
advance for your financial help throughout the year-the BHSDG could not
exist without your generosity.  In addition, please consider joining our
organization as we are always looking for new members.  We are a fun group
of parents and community members, working hard to raise funds to support the
excellent programs at BHS.  The final meeting of this school year will be on
Monday, June 6th at 7:30 in the Annex Building on Allston Way. Please come
if you can.