[BHS etree] SPORTS: 2005 Girl's Basetkball Clinic

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Wed May 18 21:44:58 PDT 2005

Contact: Mary Kay Murlas, (510)866-9050 murlas at sbcglobal.net

2005 Girl's Basektball Clinic

Girls - Grades 6 through College

Clinic #1 Monday - Friday, June 20-24
Clinic #2 Monday - Friday, June 27 - July 1

4:00 - 6:30 pm Beginners - 10 years & up
6:30 - 9:00 pm Advanced - JV and Varsity
BHS Donahue Gym
$150 for each 5 day camp

Objective: Teach the fundamentals skills of
basketball and maximize each players potential.

Berkeley High School
Donahue Gymnasium
2246 Milvia Street
Berkeley, CA

Please wear basketball shoes, t-shirts and gym shorts.
 No street clothes, hats, jewelry or sweat pants. Camp
t-shirts will be provided

Sponsored by the Berkeley Athletic Fund
Instructor:  Head Coach, Gene Nakamura
Berkeley High School
Varsity Women's Basketball
School phone 510-644-7707

Parent note: Please be advised that this is an
instructional clinic open to area residents.
Participants must be willing and ready for 2 1/2 hours
of instruction, drill and practice.  Parents should
make arrangements to pick up their child at the end of
each session.  This is a fund raiser for the Women's
program.  The coaches are working this clinic gratis.
----------------------------------
2005 Berkeley/East Bay Girls Basketball Clinic
Registration Form

Liability Waiver: I hereby authorize the instructor to
act for me according to his/her best judgement in any
emergency requiring medical attention, and I hereby
waive and release the instructor, Berkeley Athletic
Fund and the Berkeley Unified School District from all
liability for any and all injuries incurred while
participating in the basketball clinic.

Parent Signature:
Date:________, 2005

Any medical conditions that should be brought to
the attention of the instructor? _______________

Participant Information:

Name_______________________________________
Age:________  Height: _______________

Address:_______________________________
City:___________________ Phone:____________

As of June, 2005:
School___________________________________
Grade___________________

Basketball Experience:
Camp choice #1_________________________

Registration Deadline: June 3rd, 2005
Make checks payable to: Berkeley High Women's
Basketball

Mail to: Coach Gene Nakamura
727 Norvell Street
El Cerrito, CA 94530