[BHS etree] ADMIN: Help needed for BHS Career FAir 5/19

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Thu May 12 07:59:00 PDT 2005

contact: Ilene Abrams (iabrams at berkeley.k12.ca.us)

VOLUNTEERS NEEDED AT BHS CAREER FAIR, Thursday, May 19th.
Berkeley High has not had a career fair in many years and this one will be
excellent. This is a great opportunity for students to learn about the world
of work, opportunities in medical, legal, retail, food, construction and
many more industries. There will also be workshops on resume writing,
dressing for success, etc.  We need parent volunteers for two hour shifts
beginning at 10:00, 12:00, 2:00 and 4:00. We need 6 volunteers each shift,
except for the 2:00 p.m. shift when only 3 are needed. Please e-mail Ilene
Abrams (iabrams at berkeley.k12.ca.us) if you can help.