[BHS etree] PTSA NEWSLETTER: Submission Deadline May 13, 2005

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Mon May 9 11:34:42 PDT 2005

Contact:  Mark van Krieken  <markvk4 at comcast.net>; (510) 848-6406

Hello one and all,

The deadline for submissions to next issue of the BHs PTSA newsletter
is Friday, May 13.  We are planning to have this issue reach homes
during the last two weeks of the school year.  We welcome submissions
from anyone in the school community, but cannot promise to publish
every submission.  Submissions may be edited for space and other
considerations.  Please submit material by email to
<markvk4 at comcast.net>.  Articles should be submitted as Microsoft Word
documents.  For questions, or to arrange hard copy submissions, call me
at (510) 848-6406.

Sincerely,
Mark van Krieken
PTSA Newsletter Editor