[BHS etree] BHSDG: Spring Fundraising Letter Mailing Party

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Wed May 4 21:50:46 PDT 2005

Contact:  Dibsy Machta  527-1594

The Berkeley High School Development Group is doing our spring
fundraising letter mailing party on Monday evening May 9th from 6 pm to
 9 pm in conference room B (in the admin offices of the high school).
We will supply the pizza, if you can’t be there at 6, don’t worry come
when you can. Let me know if you’re coming so we will have a rough idea
how much pizza to order. Questions? 527-1594