[BHS etree] ADMIN: AP Volunteer schedule PLEASE CHECK FOR ACCURACY

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Wed May 4 00:29:11 PDT 2005

Hi.  Yes I am all set for next Monday.  Sorry my work schedule prevented me
from helping on more than one day.  Is it possible to obtain a parking
permit?  Many thanks, Jo Anne

Jo Anne Welsch, Ph.D
Children's Hospital Oakland Research Institute
5700 Martin Luther King, Jr. Way
Oakland, CA 94609
Phone: (510)450-7644
Fax: (510)450-7910