[BHS etree] ETREE: Correcting A mistake. Science is Thursday

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Wed Apr 27 09:15:23 PDT 2005

Please forgive me.  I just put out a summary of who goes to school when
during STAR testing.  In it I put, under #2 (sophomores and Juniors ), the
wrong day for science.  Below is the correct version.  I hope no one stayed
home because of my mistake. Janet

There still seems to be some confusion re the STAR test.  Below is our
attempt to clear it up.

1. Freshmen: All 9th graders take math.  So they should all go to school at
8:30 a.m. today (Wednesday) for testing.  Thursday is Science.  If your
student takes science he or she should go to school at 8:30 on Thursday.  If
they do NOT take a science they should go to school at 11:55 a.m.  Friday is
History (World and American) Freshmen should come to school at 11:55.

2. Sophomores and Juniors come to school at 8:30 Wednesday, Thursday and
Friday. Unless they are NOT taking a science.  In that case on Thursday
they come to school at 12:56.

3. Those lucky seniors come in at 12:56 on Wednesday (today) and 11:55 on
Thursday and Friday.