[BHS etree] ETREE: STAR test/ Wednesday Math, Thursday Science and Friday History

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Tue Apr 26 20:47:52 PDT 2005

The last posting we sent out about the STAR test was confusing.  In the
subject we said Wednesday Schedule but in the body of the message we had the
Thursday schedule.

Tomorrow, Wednesday is Math, Thursday is Science and Friday is History (for
10th and 11 graders only.)

1. Lunch on Wednesday is from 12 to 12:50. Period 4 starts at 12:56.
2. Lunch on Thursday is from 11:05 to 11:55. Period 1 starts at 12:01
3. Lunch on Friday is from 11:05 to 11:55, Period 4 starts at 12:01