[BHS etree] DEVELOPMENT FUND: JOIN THE BHSDG!

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Tue Apr 19 07:05:23 PDT 2005

Contact: Susan Helmrich (shelmrich at aol.com) or
Hope Friedman (hopefriedman at yahoo.com)

Attention all BHS Parents,

     How would you like to
          *Enchance the education of all kids at BHS?
          *Help to ensure that all kids succeed?
          *Help to support school activities, programs, the Library and the
College Counseling Center?
          *Stay in touch with what's happening at BHS?
          *Help figure out fun and exciting ways to raise money for the
school?
         If you answered YES to any of these questions, then please
join.....
          THE BERKELEY HIGH SCHOOL DEVELOPMENT GROUP!

          Come to the next Develoment Meeting
May 2nd at 7:15 P.M. in the Annex Bldg. on Allston Way
(behind the Board of Education Bldg. on MLK)

Many of our long-time members are leaving this year and we need new people
like you to fill their shoes.

Please join....it's a lot of fun and very rewarding work.