[BHS etree] ADMIN: STAR volunteers CORRECTION

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Sun Apr 17 22:19:07 PDT 2005

The correct time for STAR volunteering is 7 a.m. to 1 p.m.  the original
message is below (with the corrected times).  Also, I am not sure how many
more days this task will be, so if you are planning on coming in to help at
the end of the week, please let me know so I can contact you if the task is
finished.  Thank you, Janet