[BHS etree] MISC: Alice Medrich Chocolate Event Sold Out / Office Depot donates % of yr purchase to BHS

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Wed Apr 13 17:17:15 PDT 2005

1. Thank you to the Berkeley High Community for the great response to the
fundraising event featuring Alice Medrich on April 27th.  We are sold out
but hope to do this again in the near future. We are grateful to the
community for their support of the Berkeley High School Development Group.
2. Just just a reminder: If you shop at Office Depot, they will give a
percentage of your sale  to BHS or any other school you desire. They post
this notice at the beginning of the school year, but they'll still do it now
even though it is not posted and onemust ask them to give the money to the
school.