[BHS etree] CLUBS: Building with Books garage sale April 2-3

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Mon Mar 28 15:12:07 PST 2005

contact: Cindy Wang @ (510) 387-8616, email: cwxw at hotmail.com, or Kathleen
Winger @ (510) 776-9686, email: Kookie at bezerkeley.net.

Reminder! Building with Books: The Global Action Club at Berkeley High
School is going to have a Garage Sale on April 2nd and 3rd, 2005 @ 2728
Elmwood Ave, Berkeley, CA 94705, all funds raised will go to building a
schoolhouse in Nepal. All donations will be greatly appreciated. We will
need all your help to make this event successful. If you have any used items
that you are willing to donate for our Garage Sale, we will gladly go pick
them up from you if you cannot bring them to us. Please contact Cindy Wang @
(510) 387-8616, email: cwxw at hotmail.com, or Kathleen Winger @ (510)
776-9686, email: Kookie at bezerkeley.net. Thank you very much!

Sincerely
Co-presidents of the BHS BWB club: Cindy Wang, Kathleen Winger