[BHS etree] CLUBS: Buidling with Books garage sale April 2 and 3

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Sat Mar 19 16:33:22 PST 2005

contact: Cindy Wang @ (510) 387-8616, email: cwxw at hotmail.com, or Kathleen
Winger @ (510) 776-9686, email: Kookie at berzerkeley.net.

Dear Friends of Berkeley High School,

We are a club at Berkeley High School called Building with Books: The Global
Action Club. Building With Books is a non-profit organization that works to
enhance education and empower the youth in the U.S. to make a positive
difference in their communities while also helping people of developing
countries increase their self-reliance through education. The BWB club
members from Berkeley High School are going to have a Garage Sale on April
2nd and 3rd, 2005 @ 2728 Elmwood Ave, Berkeley, CA 94705, all funds raised
will go to building a schoolhouse in Nepal. All donations will be greatly
appreciated. We will need all your help to make this event successful. If
you have any used items that you are willing to donate for our Garage Sale,
we will gladly go pick them up from you if you cannot bring them to us.
Please contact Cindy Wang @ (510) 387-8616, email: cwxw at hotmail.com, or
Kathleen Winger @ (510) 776-9686, email: Kookie at berzerkeley.net.

Thank you very much!
Sincerely