[BHS etree] SPORTS: Just two weeks to go for the fabulous Celebrity Luncheon on 3/15!

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Mon Feb 28 19:59:38 PST 2005

Contact: Mary Kay Murlas, murlas at sbcglobal.net,  510-866-9050

There is still time to reserve your place for the
Celebrity Waiter Luncheon on March 15 from 11:00 am -
1:30 pm at HsLordships.  Our website has all of the
details:  www.berkeleyathleticfund.org or you can
call Ellen Brotsky, 510-526-2390.

The silent auction items are amazing this year.  They
include:

- 2 balls signed by Boston Red Sox World Series
MVP Manny Ramirez. One of the balls is an
official World Series ball, one of only 5 signed by
Ramirez.

- Reporter for a day with John Sasaki, BHS Alum.
Start in the KTVU Newsroom, then go "on assignment"
and watch as news happens.

- Baseball signed by "All time Home Run King", Hank
Aaron, Baseball Hall of Fame 1982, National League MVP
1957

- A Day on the Bay for four people with Passage
Yachts, including skipper and lunch.

- Gift certificates at many fine Bay area
restaurants, including Bay Wolf, Fonda, La Note,
Cafe Venezia, Bette's Diner, Rick & Ann's, Everett
& Jones Barbecue.

You can find the growing list on our website. Don't miss out on what is a
great community event!

=====
Mary Kay Murlas
murlas at sbcglobal.net