[BHS etree] COLLEGE ADVISOR: Trouble with AOL

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Sun Feb 27 19:48:51 PST 2005

contact: Iabrams at berkeley.k12.ca.us

College Advisor Ilene Abrams writes:  The be-mails I am sending to aol
customers are bouncing back.  I don't know if other BHS staff are having
this problem.  The return message says, "Sorry. Your message could not be
delivered to: aol.com  (could not contact host after 4 attempt(s))"

A number of people with AOL addresses have tried to contact me. I responded
to several e-mails on Friday  and they bounced back .  They should contact
aol and find out what the problem is. Or maybe it's going into their spam
folder.