[BHS etree] BERKELEY DEVELOPMENT GROUP: another eScrip plea!

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Fri Feb 25 12:32:27 PST 2005

Contacts: Patty Kates, Helen Walker, Hope Friedman (addresses below)
BHS now has 633 eScrip Subscribers!  ONLY 367 MORE SUBSCRIBERS NEEDED TO GET
TO 1,000!

The Berkeley High Community is doing GREAT!   THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO HAS
ALREADY SIGNED UP!

We now have 633 families enrolled in the eScrip Program and we are getting
new subscribers every day!  PLEASE SIGN UP for EScrip, Berkeley Bowl and
Peet's Paper Scrip and Solano Avenue Gift Certificates.  With only about 20%
of our families participating in our Scrip Program, the school is earning
approximately $32,000 per year.    JUST THINK IF EVERYONE AT BERKELEY HIGH
(including family members, faculty, and staff) SIGNED UP FOR ESCRIP and
BOUGHT BERKELEY BOWL AND PEET'S SCRIP, AND SOLANO AVE. GIFT CERTIFICATES!
If we had 100% participation, we could effortlessly raise over $150,000 per
year for our school!  The money raised through these programs helps improve
the quality of life at Berkeley High for all students, faculty and staff.

 PLEASE SIGN UP TODAY. IT'S SO EASY. JUST FOLLOW THESE SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS
BELOW.  BHS NEEDS YOUR HELP!

1.  Log on to www.escrip.com
2. Click on "Welcome" and then on "sign up"
3. Choose group "ID" which is 137646958
4. Just follow the directions from there
5. Donations are made directly to the BHSDG when you use your registered
cards at participating merchants.

For more information or if you prefer not to enroll online, call Patty Kates
841.1322 (patriciakates at comcast.net) or Helen Walker 845.4948
helenwalker at comcast.net.
For Berkeley Bowl and Peet's Scrip call Hope Friedman, 841-0490,
hopefriedman at yahoo.com.

Thank you so much from the Berkeley High School Development Group.