[BHS etree] MISC: Scrip Program at Berkeley High

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Mon Feb 14 17:40:43 PST 2005

Contacts: Patty Kates, Helen Walker, Hope Friedman

There are 3,038 students currently enrolled at Berkeley High. Right, and
only 620 families are signed up for EScrip, and about 70 get Berkeley Bowl
and Peet's Paper Scrip every month.   With only about 20% of our families
participating in our Scrip Program, the school is earning approximately
$32,000 per year.   JUST THINK IF EVERYONE AT BERKELEY HIGH (including
family members, faculty, and staff) SIGNED UP FOR ESCRIP and BOUGHT BERKELEY
BOWL AND PEET'S SCRIP!
 If we had 100% participation, we could effortlessly raise over $150,000 per
year for our school!  The money raised through these programs helps improve
the quality of life at Berkeley High for all students, faculty and staff.
PLEASE SIGN UP TODAY. IT IS SO EASY. JUST FOLLOW THESE SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS
BELOW.

1.  Log on to www.escrip.com
2. Click on "Welcome" and then on "sign up"
3. Choose group "ID" which is 137646958
4. Just follow the directions from there
5. Donations are made directly to the BHSDG when you use your registered
cards at participating merchants.

For more information or if you prefer not to enroll online, call Patty Kates
841.1322 (patriciakates at comcast.net) or Helen Walker 845.4948
helenwalker at comcast.net.
For Berkeley Bowl and Peet's Scrip call Hope Friedman, 841-0490,
hopefriedman at yahoo.com.

Thank you so much from the Berkeley High School Development Group.