[BHS etree] DRAMA: Auditions for Chorus Line and more...

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Sun Feb 13 20:41:01 PST 2005

contact:  Hypedrama at aol.com [
1.  Auditions for chorus line monday and tuesday!!
2.  D ance audition postponed, it won't be on wednesday, but see bulletin
board for exact time and location..
3. LIGHTS AND DIMMER BOARD ARE UP AND RUNNING IN THE DRANA ROOM!! it is now
a black box theatre.!!!!!!
    ...or will be after i paint the whole thing black... wanna volunteer
some time to help me paint the beige half black? let me know....
 4. THE REMIX a short show that intriduces shakespeare to young audiences,
is coming to the 2nd and 4th period drama classes, courtesy of scott
mcdonald and Theatreworks in palo alto... thank you scott!!
 5. ITPS is going into it's final weekend... go see it,,, (though personally
I do not approve of them depriving the playwrights whose plays they use of
their royalties... especially if they have as much of a paying audience as
they had last time...come one folks, play by the rules! yer taking money out
of an artists pocket, and you can afford not to!! what's up with that?)
just my opinion....
 6. soon my classes will be going to Jonestown at Berk Rep, i'll be letting
folks know about chaperone possibilities soon...

 take care and keep in touch.... -J Winer