[BHS etree] ADMIN: help needed to finish mailing Wed.

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Tue Feb 8 18:31:41 PST 2005

On Tuesday, a cadre of determined volunteers finished more than half of a
large mailing which included labeling, folding, and inserting with different
inserts for each grade level.  We could use a few hands to finish the job up
on Wednesday.  If you can help, please come to the ADMIN building.  the
mailing is taking place in Conference Room A or B.in the morning.

Thank you to Desmid Lyon (who was on the job before 8 in the morning), Janet
Vorhees, Laurie Duldner, Zovig Domikian, Vicky Elliott, Nancy Shapiro,
Patricia Hoshi Nagamoto,  Hildy Sackman and Michael Rosenthal AND three
student proctors whose names I neglected to get. Janet Huseby