[BHS etree] EVENTS: BHS Dance Production 2005 this weekend live and on TV!

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Tue Jan 11 18:34:28 PST 2005

If you missed the Berkeley High School dance production this past weekend,
there are two more performances scheduled this weekend, as noted in the
message from the BHS Dance Department below. You can also get a taste of
what these talented students can do by tuning in to the BUSD Public
Information 1/2 Hour on Berkeley Community Media cable channel 33 at 7pm,
just before the scheduled board meeting at 7:30PM. I will share about 15
minutes of the video I shot Saturday night, something that you will not
want to miss. The entire production will be broadcast in the weeks to
come, but you don't want to miss the opportunity to enjoy this production
live. Middle and elementary parents might want to make this a family event
and get an inside look at Berkeley High and what it has to offer to our
children.

Mark Coplan, BUSD Public Information Officer
This from the BHS Dance Department:

COME ONE, COME ALL!!!

Dance Production 2005 this weekend!

Come out and support some of Berkeley High's most talented dancers.

Dance Production 2005
Friday and Saturday
January14, 15
8:00pm