[BHS etree] BERKELEY DEVELOPOMENT FUND: THANK YOU FROM BHSDG!

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Fri Dec 17 21:46:26 PST 2004

Contact:  Susan Helmrich  510-464-1181

Thank you again to everyone who donated to the Berkeley High School
Development Group's (BHSDG) annual Fall Fundraiser.  So far, we have raised
$28,275.00 which will help the DG support and strengthen the educational
experience of all students at BHS.  Please think of Berkeley High when you
give your year-end tax-deductible donations. If your company has a matching
donation program, now is the time to ask your employer.  Please support the
Development Group so that we can support the faculty and programs at BHS to
make it the best it can be.  We are hoping for 100% participation from all
families so that we can show foundations that we have the support of the
entire BHS community.

Thank you in advance and have a happy, healthy and safe holiday.

Donations can be sent to:
       Berkeley High School Development Group
       P.O. Box 519
       Berkeley, CA 94701-0519