[BHS etree] COLLEGE ADVISOR: FOR JUNIORS (and all others) WHO TOOK THE PSAT

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Fri Dec 10 06:16:57 PST 2004

FOR JUNIORS (and all others) WHO TOOK THE PSAT: PSAT scores are sent to the
high school.  As soon as we receive them, I will put a notice in both the
school bulletin and the College Advisor's bulletin.  Students will then be
able to pick up their scores and their original test booklets at lunch and
after school.   Thank you for your patience.

Ilene Abrams, College Advisor