[BHS etree] MISC: Holiday meal help

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Thu Dec 2 19:23:06 PST 2004

contact: Ivery McKnight-Johnson [mailto:imcknight at berkeley.k12.ca.us]

On Saturday, December 11 the students of Berkeley High will be preparing and
hosting a Holiday Meal for those in need. We are looking for families  who
can prepare a ham or turkey for the meal.  We will provide the food/pans on
Thursday to all willing families.  Please email me your name, phone number,
address, and what not in order for us to do drop offs.  Prepared items,
should be returned to BHS on Saturday the 11th before 1 p.m. ready to serve
or slice.

Thank you.

Ivery McKnight
BHS Student Activities