[BHS etree] CORRECTION -Solano Ave Gift Certificates

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Mon Nov 29 15:37:58 PST 2004

contact:  Hope Friedman [mailto:hopefriedman at yahoo.com]

The list of businesses that we included with this
posting was incorrect - the corrected list is below.

 Sorry!

Just in time for the holidays!
 Another effortless way to raise money for BHS.  If  you shop at any of the
following businesses, you can purchase Solano Ave Gift Certificates, and the
Solano  Ave. Association will donate 8% of what you spend to  BHS.  The gift
certificates come in increments of  $10. To ake it even easiser, if you
purchase a minimum of $100 and live in Berkeley, we will deliver to your
home!

 Interested?  Contact Hope Friedman at hopefriedman at yahoo.com or 841-0490

 The businesses that accept Solano Ave Gift Certificates are: