[BHS etree] ADMIN: exit exam, another big thank you

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Fri Nov 19 14:52:49 PST 2004

contact:  Rory Bled [mailto:rbled at berkeley.k12.ca.us]

I would like once again to express my gratitude to all of you who
volunteered to help me with the California High School Exit Exam this
week.  You graciously taped up signs, sharpened pencils, gave out bathroom
passes, boxed booklets, alphabetized documents, ran errands, helped
supervise, and generally kept me sane.  I couldn't have done it without
you!

Thank you,
Rory Bled