[BHS etree] ADMIN: NEEDED Parents to accompany BHS students to the Oakland Museum of Calif.

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Thu Nov 18 06:40:03 PST 2004

contact: Joseph French [gwoneg at earthlink.net]

On Wednesday, November 24, 2004, Mr. French will be taking 60 students to
the Oakland Museum of California to view the exhibition Iluminaciones: Days
of the Dead Indigenous and Colonial Expressions.  He needs  five  to seven
parents to help chaperone. I am organizing the annual field trip to expose
our students to the Mesoamerican cultural phenomenon of the Days of the Dead
to illustrate the transnational expressions of the Latin American experience
and to honor the Bay Area’s Latin American presence. We will leave campus at
about 11 a.m. by BART and return by 3:15. We will dine together picnic style
on the museum grounds before viewing the exhibition.

Thanks
Joseph French
510.644.4500 x 37403