[BHS etree] MISC: Calendar sale announcement for Nov. 13.

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Thu Nov 11 13:38:09 PST 2004

contact: Lorberlin at aol.com [mailto:Lorberlin at aol.com]

CALENDAR SALES
The annual fundraising calendar sales, for the CAS video program at BHS,
continue this Saturday, Nov. 13 from 1:00 to 3:00pm. RAIN OR SHINE!  We will
be selling beautiful 2005 wall, engagement and page-a-day calendars for only
$5.00 each. These are the same calendars that are currently selling in
stores for $12.00 to $18.00. They make GREAT GIFTS. We will have art,
travel, children's, sports, animal, spiritual, etc.
WHERE: 2310 Valley St. Berkeley. This is 3 blocks west of Sacramento St. off
Channing Way. RAIN OR SHINE