[BHS etree] DRAMA: Chaperones to Eurydice

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Wed Oct 27 06:51:23 PDT 2004

contact:  Hypedrama at aol.com [mailto:Hypedrama at aol.com]

 Anyone who wants to see Eurydice at  Berkeley  Rep next week,  Thursday,
November 4  at noon....let me know soon, we'll leave from the corner of
Milvia and  Allston Way at 11:35 . Just meet us there, and walk with us down
Milvia a few blocks to Addison.... no need to try and make it up to my
room....showtime is noon,  I  have about 10 parent chaperone tickets....
respond to this  email or call me on cell phone between 10:30 and 12:00 any
day this week, thanks!!
-Jordan Winer
Drama
332-1931