[BHS etree] ADMIN: new volunteer job and more!

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Wed Oct 20 17:37:14 PDT 2004

contact: Janet Huseby jhuseby at pacbell.net

1. Here is a new and interesting volunteer job:  Ms Ivery McKnight-Johnson
is looking for someone who can take ID pictures and produce Student and
Staff IDs during a set time of the day (either before school, lunch
(11:30-12:15) or after school on a regular basis--two or three times a
month. The volunteer will be trained by ABC Harrell who will also provide
the equipment. If this job sounds interesting, please contact Janet Huseby
at jhuseby at pacbell.net

2. The Welcome Booth is going strong--but we could use more help! We have
now divided the day into four  1 and 1/2 hour time slots (early morning
8:30-10, late morning 10-11:30, lunch 11:30-1, afternoon 1-2:30).   We are
working at getting two people per shift.  If you (or you and a friend) are
interested in this job--much appreciated by Mr. Slemp--please let me know at
jhuseby at pacbell.net.

3. Finally, there is still the spirit week rally.  It's a rare
anthropological opportunity to see BHS at its MOST spirited!   If you are
available to volunteer, please check in at the Administration Office Front
Desk for a visitor's pass and proceed to the Donahue Gym to meet w/Ms.
McKnight before 2:30.   If possible wear red &/or gold and join the BHS
School spirit!

To help keep track of the number of volunteers, please let Janet Huseby know
you are coming at jhuseby at pacbell.net.