[BHS etree] ETREE: Attachment

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Sat Oct 16 12:10:37 PDT 2004

This morning I sent out an etree posting (re BSEP) with an attachment.
Until April of this year, the etree was not able to post attachments. So we
never did.  We now have the capacity, but we rarely use it.  If the
attachment is legitimate, we will always mention it in the main posting.  In
this case, the attachment was a meeting agenda of interest to only a few
people.  I did not bother to cut and paste it into the posting. Sorry if
anyone worried that we were sending out a virus.
Janet Huseby