[BHS etree] ADMIN: New small school planning session 10/7

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Mon Sep 27 15:34:46 PDT 2004

contact: Joel 644-6325 ext 25 senorjoel at comcast.net or Kathy 524-7265

Join us for an evening planning session for the proposed School of Social
Justice and Ecology, Thursday, October 7 in the BHS College and Career
Center, 2nd Floor Administration Building from 6:30 to 8:30 pm.  Dinner will
be served.  We are a small school in development at BHS and are in the
process of drafting our proposal for an exciting and challenging integrated
curriculum, 4 years of science, internships and community service, a high
degree of student involvement and support, parent involvement and intensive,
hands-on study in our theme areas: Social justice and Ecology.

We invite parents and students to join us, especially of current 8th and 9th
grade students. We need your ideas, suggestions, connections to social
justice and environmental resources, and energy to create a new sustainable
small school at Berkeley High.  Help us educate the next generation of
student leaders to protect the planet and change the world!

For information call Joel 644-6325 ext 25 senorjoel at comcast.net or Kathy
524-7265