[BHS etree] PARENT RESOURCE CENTER: Information and Upcoming Events

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Sat Sep 18 15:37:51 PDT 2004

contact: Irma Parker Ijp10 at aol.com

Hello Parents,
As always greetings from the BHS Parent Center.  I would like to thank all
of
the parents who have stopped by to say hello, volunteered in some way or
phoned to get more information about the center.  I have had the opportunity
meet many of your chilldren and they are the joy of my life.  This year the
Center plan to host a variety of workshops and events for you and your
families.
Listed below is the first two upcoming events.

September 29, 2004
7:00 PM
BHS College Career Center
2nd flr (new D Bldg) Corner of Milvia and Allston Way

Please join the Parent Center as we host the screening of "THE HOUSE WE LIVE
IN," written produced and directed by Liewellyn M. Smith.
"The House We live In uncovers how race resides not in nature but in
politics, economics and culture.  A discussion will follow the movie.

Date to be Announced.
The Parent Resource Center Presents:
BHS FAMILY DAY PICNIC ON THE GREEN
LOTS OF FUN FOR THE ENTIRE FAMILY!!
Details to follow soon

Attention Parents
September Bart Tickets have arrived, please remind your child to pick up
their tickets at lunchtime in room D148.

Thanks,

Irma Parker