[BHS etree] SENIORS: College Handbook for Seniors

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Wed Sep 15 14:53:23 PDT 2004

CONTACT:  Jill Israel [mailto:jisrael at itsa.ucsf.edu]

All SENIORS who were registered at Berkeley High School on the first day of
school have been mailed a copy of the College Handbook for Seniors and Their
Parents. If you are a BHS senior and did not receive a handbook, please
contact Jill Israel at jisrael at itsa.ucsf.edu to arrange picking up a copy.
If you attend Independent Study, you can pick up a handbook from the office
at Independent Study. Please note that our funds are limited and we are only
able to give each SENIOR one copy of the Handbook. There are also reference
copies in the BHS Library, Parent Resource Center, Berkeley Public
Libraries, and the college advisor's office.

POSTED SEPT 15